Did you know that Americans watch the most television? Of course we do – with around 300 different networks and streaming services churning out so many original shows, it would literally be impossible to find enough time to watch them all.
But we will try. According to a study, people in North America watch more television than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is FAR above the global average of just under three hours.
The study also revealed that American TV shows are the most popular in the world. British shows are second. You can celebrate our success with a stunning new television.
Thursday, February 10, 2022
- “Olympic Coverage” all day on NBC. Today’s events include Shaun White in the men’s halfpipe final and Mikaela Shiffrin in the women’s Super G.
- “Joe Millionaire: For the richest or the poorest”at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- “Peril! Collegiate National Championship” at 8 p.m. on ABC. Part 3 of the quarter-finals.
- “NFL Honors” at 9 p.m. on ABC.
- “KIMI” on HBO Max. A thriller starring Zoe Kravitz as a reclusive woman who depends on an Alexa-like device called KIMI. She thinks she heard a murder while analyzing audio recordings for her job. (Trailer)
- “The Girl From Before” on HBO Max. Gugu Mbatha-Raw moves into a house designed by David Oyelowo, which has a strict set of rules to follow. Which she does, until she discovers that the former tenant died there. (Trailer)
- The first in the series of “About Last Night” on HBO Max. Steph Curry and his wife Ayesha host a celebrity party where three couples face off while answering revealing questions. (Trailer)
Tonight’s late night talk shows:
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Arnold Schwarzenegger and Rachel Wolfson.
- “Stephane Colbert”–Kristen Stewart and Jonathan Van Ness. (Repeat)
- “James Cordon”– Lily Collins, William Jackson Harper and Saint Vincent. (Repeat)
- “Trevor Noah”– Quest love.
(“Jimmy Fallon” and “Seth Meyers” are preempted all week for the Olympics.)