Did you know that Americans watch the most television? Of course we do – with around 300 different networks and streaming services churning out so many original shows, it would literally be impossible to find enough time to watch them all.
But we will try. According to a study, people in North America watch more television than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is FAR above the global average of just under three hours.
The study also revealed that American TV shows are the most popular in the world. British shows are second. You can celebrate our success with a stunning new television.
From Friday 29 April to 1 May 2022
- The second and third rounds of “The NFL Draft” at 7:00 p.m. EST on ABC, ESPN and the NFL Network. The remaining rounds start tomorrow at noon.
- Friday on Hulu: “Crush”a romantic comedy with Rowan Blanchard of “Girl Meets World” as a girl who joins the track crew to get closer to the girl she had a crush on, and begins to fall in love with Auli’I Cravalho from “Vana”. (Trailer)
- Friday on Netflix: The series finale of “Gracie and Frankie”.
- Friday on Netflix: The series finale of “Ozarks”.
- Friday on Apple TV+: “Shining Girls”, a metaphysical thriller starring Elizabeth Moss as a woman who survives an attack by a killer who slices women into pieces and then disappears for decades. It also stars Jamie Bell and “Hamiltons”Philip Soo. (Trailer)
Tonight’s late night talk shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Shawn Mendes and Jesse Tyler Ferguson.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Magic Johnson, Naomi Scott and Girl in Red. (Repeat)
- “Stephane Colbert”– Molly Shannon and Congresswoman Cori Bush. (Repeat)
- “James Cordon”– Bob Odenkirk, Edi Patterson and Walk the Moon. (Repeat)
- “Seth Meyers”– Tina Fey, Craig Robinson and Marc Bernardin. (Repeat)
- Sunday at 8 p.m. on ABC: Disney Night on “American Idol”.
- Sunday at 8 p.m. on Discovery: The eighth season of “Naked and Afraid XL”.
- Sunday at 8:30 p.m. on Showtime: The series premiere of “I like it for you”, a sitcom starring Vanessa Bayer as a cancer survivor who lies about returning to keep her dream job at a home shopping network. Molly Shannon is also in it. (Trailer)
- Sunday at 9:00 p.m. on Starz: The sixth season finale of “Foreign”.
- Sunday at 10:00 p.m. on E! The first in the series of “Welcome home Nikki Glaser?”. A reality show about comedian Nikki Glaser’s return to her hometown of St. Louis. (Trailer)