Did you know that Americans watch the most television? Of course we do – with around 300 different networks and streaming services churning out so many original shows, it would literally be impossible to find enough time to watch them all.
But we will try. According to a study, people in North America watch more television than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is FAR above the global average of just under three hours.
The study also revealed that American TV shows are the most popular in the world. British shows are second. You can celebrate our success with a stunning new television.
Thursday, March 31, 2022
- “Moonshot” on HBO Max. A romantic comedy starring Lana Condor and Cole Sprouse. He sneaks into a space shuttle headed for the Mars colony, and she agrees to hide him in her cabin for the month-long trip. (Trailer)
- The first in the series of “How We Ride” at 9:30 p.m. on CBS. A sitcom starring Pete Holmes as a guy who got laid off and decides to become a professional bowler.
- The first season finale of “Bel Air” on Peacock.
- The first in the series of “Pretty Odd Parents: Pretty Odd” on Paramount Plus. A live-action version of the show, with Cosmo and Wanda (both still animated) becoming fairy godparents to Timmy Turner’s cousin Vivian. Country singer Laura Bell Bundy plays her new stepmom. (Trailer)
- The first in the series of “Julia” on HBO Max. Sarah Lancashire stars as TV chef Julia Child and David Hyde Pierce plays her husband. His “Frasier”costar Bebe Neuwirth is also in it. (Trailer)
Tonight’s schedule also includes “Walker” and “Station 19” at 8:00 p.m. . . “Legacies” and “Grey’s Anatomy” at 9:00 a.m. . . and “Big Sky” and “Taurus” at 10:00 p.m.
Tonight’s late night talk shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Sienna Miller, Judd Apatow and Big Thief.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Gwen Stefani, Jude Hill and Wilderado. (Repeat)
- “Stephane Colbert”– Jane Krakowski, James McAvoy and Arlo Parks.
- “James Cordon”– Maria Bakalova, Stephen Merchant and Wet Leg.
- “Seth Meyers”– Ben Stiller and Rose Matafeo.