Did you know that Americans watch the most television? Of course we do – with around 300 different networks and streaming services churning out so many original shows, it would literally be impossible to find enough time to watch them all.
But we will try. According to a study, people in North America watch more television than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is FAR above the global average of just under three hours.
The study also revealed that American TV shows are the most popular in the world. British shows are second. You can celebrate our success with a stunning new television.
Monday, April 11, 2022
- “The CMT Music Awards” at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time on CBS. Anthony Mackie and Kelsea Ballerini are your hosts. Performers include Carrie Underwood, Kane Brown, Gabby Barrett, Carly Pearce, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Walker Hayes, Old Dominion, Jason Aldean and Cody Johnson. (nominees)
- “American Idol” at 8 p.m. on ABC. Part 2 of the Top 24 at Disney’s Aulani Resort.
- “American Song Contest” at 8 p.m. on NBC. Part 4 of the live qualifiers.
Tonight’s schedule also includes “All American” at 8:00 p.m. . . “All American: Homecoming” and “9-1-1: The Lone Star” at 09:00 a.m. . . and “The Endgame” and “The Good Doctor” at 10:00 p.m.
Tonight’s late night talk shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Joe Jonas, Gabriel Iglesias and Wolf Alice. (Repeat)
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Viola Davis and Henry Winkler.
- “Stephane Colbert”– Chance the Rapper and Beanie Feldstein.
- “James Cordon”– Jennifer Garner, Greg Kinnear and 5 Seconds of Summer. (Repeat)
- “Seth Meyers”– Chris Hayes, Paul Dano and Lucy Dacus. (Repeat)