Did you know that Americans watch the most television? Of course we do – with around 300 different networks and streaming services churning out so many original shows, it would literally be impossible to find enough time to watch them all.
But we will try. According to a study, people in North America watch more television than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is FAR above the global average of just under three hours.
The study also revealed that American TV shows are the most popular in the world. British shows are second. You can celebrate our success with a stunning new television.
Thursday, April 28, 2022
- The first round of “The NFL Draft” at 8:00 p.m. Eastern on ABC, ESPN and the NFL Network. The next two rounds will take place on Friday and the others on Saturday.
- The premiere of “The Offer” on Paramount Plus. A limited series starring Miles Teller as the guy Paramount hired to make “The Godfather”, when no one else in Hollywood was willing to risk the crowd’s attention. It also stars Colin Hanks, Juno Temple, Giovanni Ribisi and Dan Fogler as Francis Ford Coppola. (Trailer)
- “Star Trek: Picard”on Paramount Plus.
- “Halo” on Paramount Plus.
- “Kardashians” on Hulu.
- The second season of the black comedy “Made for Love” on HBO Max. It stars Cristin Milioti of “How I Met Your Mother”.
- The premiere of “Under the Banner of Heaven” on FX on Hulu. A limited series starring Andrew Garfield as a passionate detective investigating the murder of a Mormon wife and infant daughter. Sam Worthington plays the husband. (Trailer)
Tonight’s late night talk shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Christina Ricci, Diplo and Miguel.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Nicolas Cage, Vanessa Bayer and Noah Cyrus. (Repeat)
- “Stephane Colbert”– Shaquille O’Neal and Mayim Bialik. (Repeat)
- “James Cordon”– Molly Shannon, Josh Groban and Giveon.
- “Seth Meyers”–Andrew Garfield and Mary Louise Parker.
- “Trevor Noah”– Beto O’Rourke and Daniel Ricciardo.