Did you know that Americans watch the most television? Of course we do – with around 300 different networks and streaming services churning out so many original shows – it would literally be impossible to find enough time to watch them all.
But we will try.
According to a study, people in North America watch more television than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is FAR above the global average of just under three hours.
The study also revealed that American TV shows are the most popular in the world. British shows are second. You can celebrate our success with a stunning new television.
Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- The stand-up special “Katt Williams: World War III” on Netflix.
- The fifth season finale of “The Resident” at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- The second season finale of “Mr. Mayor” at 8:30 p.m. on NBC.
- The premiere of the 23rd season of “Little People, Big World” at 9 p.m. on TLC.
- “Name That Melody” at 9 p.m. on Fox.
- “Who do you believe?” at 10 p.m. on ABC.
- The premiere of the second season of “The Future Diary” on Netflix.
Tonight’s schedule also includes “FBI” at 8:00 p.m. . . “It’s us”, “The hunt” and “FBI: International” at 09:00 a.m. . . and “New Amsterdam”, “Mayans MC”and “FBI: Most Wanted” at 10:00 p.m.
Tonight’s late night talk shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Nick Jonas, Mary Lynn Rajskub and Ella Mai.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Jerrod Carmichael, James Hong and the Black Keys. (Repeat)
- “Stephane Colbert”– Ricky Gervais and Trombone Shorty.
- “James Cordon”– Hannah Einbinder, Lennon Parham, and a performance by the cast of “Hadestown”.
- “Seth Meyers”– Chelsea Handler, Martha Stewart and author Allegra Hyde.