Did you know that Americans watch the most television? Of course we do – with around 300 different networks and streaming services churning out so many original shows, it would literally be impossible to find enough time to watch them all.
But we will try. According to a study, people in North America watch more television than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is FAR above the global average of just under three hours.
The study also revealed that American TV shows are the most popular in the world. British shows are second. You can celebrate our success with a stunning new television.
Tuesday, February 22, 2022
- The premiere of the 17th season of “Wild and Out” at 8:00 p.m. on VH1. Fat Joe Guests.
- The end of “Peril! Collegiate National Championship” at 8 p.m. on ABC.
- The first season finale of “The Real Dirty Dancing” at 9 p.m. on Fox.
- “Tell the truth” at 10 p.m. on ABC. Cynthia Erivo, Gary Owen and Donald Faison.
Tonight’s schedule also includes “Superman and Lois”, “The Resident”and “FBI” at 8:00 p.m. . . “Naomi”, “It’s us”and “FBI: International” at 9:00 a.m. . . and “New Amsterdam” and “FBI: Most Wanted” at 10:00 p.m.
Tonight’s late night talk shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”– James Spader, Nathan Chen, Dr. Bernice King and EarthGang.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Mandy Moore, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Rob Base with Tinashe.
- “Stephane Colbert”– John Turturro and John Avlon.
- “James Cordon”– Shaun White, Whitney Cummings and Natalie Hemby.
- “Seth Meyers”– Anthony Anderson, Margaret Qualley and Jon Barinholtz.