Did you know that Americans watch the most television? Of course we do – with around 300 different networks and streaming services churning out so many original shows – it would literally be impossible to find enough time to watch them all.
But we will try.
According to a study, people in North America watch more television than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is FAR above the global average of just under three hours.
The study also revealed that American TV shows are the most popular in the world. British shows are second. You can celebrate our success with a stunning new television.
Thursday, May 26, 2022
- The two-hour finale of the 18th season of “Grey’s Anatomy” at 8 p.m. on ABC.
- The one-hour finale of the first season of “Welcome to Flatch” at 9 p.m. on Fox.
- The series finale of “Bull” at 10 p.m. on CBS.
- “Kardashians” on Hulu.
- “Star Trek: Strange New Worlds” on Paramount Plus.
- The second season finale of “The stewardess” on HBO Max.
- The premiere of the second season of “That Fucking Michael Che” on HBO Max.
Tonight’s late night talk shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”–Machine Gun Kelly, Harry Kane and Lainey Wilson.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Rose Byrne and Sebastian Yatra.
- “Stephane Colbert”– Beto O’Rourke and Hugh Dancy.
- “James Cordon”– Terry Crews, June Diane Raphael and Amos Lee.
- “Seth Meyers”– Jon Hamm, Julio Torres and a performance of the musical “Six”.