Did you know that Americans watch the most television? Of course we do – with around 300 different networks and streaming services churning out so many original shows – it would literally be impossible to find enough time to watch them all.
But we will try.
According to a study, people in North America watch more television than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is FAR above the global average of just under three hours.
The study also revealed that American TV shows are the most popular in the world. British shows are second. You can celebrate our success with a stunning new television.
Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- The premiere of the 17th season of “America has talent” at 8 p.m. on NBC.
- The first in the series of “Tom Swift” at 9 p.m. on The CW. A “Nancy Drew” spin-off starring Tian Richards as a brilliant inventor investigating his father’s disappearance, and LeVar Burton as the voice of his AI Barclay. (Trailer)
- The first in the series of “Dance with Myself” at 10 p.m. on NBC. 12 people complete dance challenges set by Shakira, Nick Jonas and Liza Koshy. (Insight)
- The first in the series of “Being Bobby Brown: Every Little Step” at 10 p.m. on A&E. (First look)
- “Gun” on FX on Hulu. A six-episode limited series about the Sex Pistols. (Trailer)
Tonight’s late night talk shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Shawn Mendes and Jesse Tyler Ferguson. (Repeat)
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Bill Burr, Moses Ingram, Trixie Mattel and Shakey Graves.
- “Stephane Colbert”– Antony Blinken and TWICE. (Repeat)
- “James Cordon”– Jeffrey Wright, Edgar Wright and Glass Animals. (Repeat)
- “Seth Meyers”– Sam Rockwell, Beto O’Rourke and Mo Amer. (Repeat)