Did you know that Americans watch the most television? Of course we do – with around 300 different networks and streaming services churning out so many original shows, it would literally be impossible to find enough time to watch them all.
But we will try. According to a study, people in North America watch more television than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is FAR above the global average of just under three hours.
The study also revealed that American TV shows are the most popular in the world. British shows are second. You can celebrate our success with a stunning new television.
Thursday, February 24, 2022
- “I love you, Tom” on Paramount Plus. Nashville legend Tom Douglas recounts a letter of hope and inspiration he wrote to a discouraged songwriter. tom wrote “The House That Built Me” for Miranda Lambert, “God’s will” for Martina McBride, and “Hi world” for Lady A. . . as well as hits for Keith Urban, Tim McGraw, Garth Brooks and Chris Stapleton, to name a few. (Trailer)
- The first in the series of “Take note” on Peacock. A family drama about kids auditioning for a singing competition. (Trailer)
- The first in the series of “Wasteland” on Paramount Plus. It’s a documentary series about America’s growing problem of producing too much waste and pollution.
- The premiere of the 21st season of “Law and order” at 8 p.m. on NBC.
Tonight’s schedule also includes “Station 19” at 8:00 p.m. . . “Legacies”, “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Law and Order: SVU” at 9:00 a.m. . . and “Big Sky”, “Taurus”and “Law and Order: Organized Crime” at 10:00 p.m.
Tonight’s late night talk shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Gordon Ramsay, Dominic Fike and Kodak Black.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Banks, Pamela Adlon, and “American Idol” judges Lionel Richie, Katy Perry and Luke Bryan.
- “Stephane Colbert”– Norah O’Donnell and Tom Lennon.
- “James Cordon”– Nathan Chen, Will Arnett and Machine Gun Kelly with Willow Smith.
- “Seth Meyers”– Maude Apatov.