Did you know that Americans watch the most television? Of course we do – with around 300 different networks and streaming services churning out so many original shows, it would literally be impossible to find enough time to watch them all.
But we will try. According to a study, people in North America watch more television than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is FAR above the global average of just under three hours.
The study also revealed that American TV shows are the most popular in the world. British shows are second. You can celebrate our success with a stunning new television.
Wednesday, March 16, 2022
- “The Masked Singer” at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- The first in the series of “Beyond the Edge” at 9 p.m. on CBS. Nine celebrities compete for charity while surviving in the jungles of Panama. They are Lauren Alaina, Ray Lewis, Craig Morgan, Metta World Peace, Paulina Porizkova, Mike Singletary, Jodie Sweetin, Colton Underwood and Eboni K. Williams.
- Part 2 of the Evan Rachel Wood “Rising Phoenix” documentary at 9 p.m. on HBO.
- The premiere of the seventh season of “Temptation Island” at 10:00 p.m. on Bravo, E! and USA.
Tonight’s schedule also includes “The Flash” and “Chicago-Med” at 8:00 p.m. . . “Kung Fu” and “Chicago Fire” at 9:00 a.m. . . and “A Million Little Things” and “Chicago PD” at 10:00 p.m.
Tonight’s late night talk shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Amy Schumer, Denis Villeneuve and Christina Tosi.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Andrew Garfield, Keke Palmer and Ghost.
- “Stephane Colbert”– Michael Bublé and Rose Matafeo.
- “James Cordon”– Rosario Dawson, John Cameron Mitchell and Duran Duran.
- “Seth Meyers”– Kenneth Branagh, Questlove and Vundabar.
- “Trevor Noah”– Quinta Brunson, author of “She memes well”.