“Rock Music” is a side mission in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga where players must collect rocks to open a gate in the town of Pau on Utapau.
There are 140 side missions to complete in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Sagaincluding “Rock music” in the city of Pau. This side mission tasks players with locating stones using clues found in a data log near a locked door in the city of Pau. The reward for completing the “Rock musicThe side mission consists of two Kyber Bricks, which can be used to purchase base and character class upgrades.
Before the “Rock music” the secondary mission can be acquired, Pau City will have to be unlocked in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. Pau City on Utapau will be unlocked in free play after completing the second story mission in Revenge of the Sith. Every story mission in The Phantom Menace and attack of the clones will also need to be complete to unlock Revenge of the Sith. Once the city of Pau has been explored, the “Rock music“The secondary mission can be completed.
There “Rock music“The side mission can be obtained from the Pau’an Puzzlemaster. The mission can be found by climbing the ladders on the side of the large building in the northeast part of the map in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. At the northwest corner of the building, there is a cliff that can be grabbed onto, then players can use the climbing points to reach the Pau’an Puzzlemaster.
Every stone location for the city gate of Pau in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
After talking to the Pau’an Puzzlemaster, players can interact with the translated data log in the field. The clues indicate that there is a circle of rocks in Echo Base, Stalgasin Hive, the Ewok Village, Dragonsnake Bog, the Great Temple, and Theed. If the mission is tracked, a search area will be highlighted on the map at each location. There are six stones to obtain for the “Rock music“Side mission.
- Hoth: echo base – The rocky circle is located in the northwest corner of the base just before the hall that leads to the shooting range at LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
- Geonosis: Stalgasine Hive – From the landing zone, the left path can be taken, and the rocky circle will be at the top of the hill after passing under the large rock formation.
- Endor: Ewok Village – The Ewok Village rock circle is on the second lowest level. The formation can be reached by going directly from the landing zone to the edge of the platform, then descending the spiral path around the large tree.
- Dagoba: Dragonsnake Bog – The rock circle is directly in front of the landing area under a tree.
- Yavin 4: great shrine – Outside the temple, this rocky circle can be found by going left from the landing area and down the stairs to the right.
- Naboo: Theed – Theed rock circle is along the western edge of the map in a garden just before the westernmost bridge.
To collect the stones, players will need to use a Jedi or Dark Side character in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga to make a nearby NPC dance in the center of the circle. The Mind Trick influence can be used to move a character into position, and distracting them will cause them to dance. After collecting all six stones, a prompt will appear to return players to the Pau’an Puzzlemaster. The stones will need to be placed using the Force to open the door. One Kyber Brick will be inside, and the other is given by the Pau’an Puzzlemaster as a reward for the “Rock music“parallel mission in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
Next: LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – How to Unlock Darth Vader’s TIE Fighter
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC.
All the new Pokemon featured in the second Scarlet & Violet trailer
About the Author